To get the most out of your Victor double-set, it’s all about sales and marketing.
Based on the success that double-set DOC 200s have, the Victor double-set trap is specially designed to house two Victor professional rat traps. Tunnels like these are a critical part of the trapping toolkit – keeping traps away from native species while still luring rats in. With two entrances facing opposite directions and a trap inside each, the Victor double-set is double trouble for introduced predators.
Cam’s top tips for the Victor double-set trap:
- Make sure the box is firmly in place and doesn’t wobble
- Set your traps:
- Bait the plate with peanut butter (or another lure)
- Hold them with the “business-end” away from you
- Set the trap on the fine mode
- Carefully place the loaded trap in the box and push it away from the entrance with a stick
- Close the box and screw the lid down
- Scuff the ground, blaze with scented flour, and pop some peanut butter on the doorstep to make it appetising
- Find out how Predator Free Ngaio trapped 10,000 rats and mice with clever trap placement