A reusable and easy to use rat snap trap made from high-impact plastic and rust-resistant metals. It’s designed to be placed inside a long wooden box, so it’s safe for children and pets. The removable bait cup allows the trap to be baited and serviced when not set.
How to use
- Remove the bait cup from the underside of the T-Rex. Simply twist left to unlock, and pull out.
- Fill the bait cup with peanut butter and replace.
- To set, squeeze the back end of the trap until you hear it click.
- Carefully slide your set trap, bait-end first, into a wooden tunnel box until it’s just inside.
- Squeeze the back end to release catches.
Note; It’s important to place your set T-Rex inside a wooden tunnel box to keep children and other non-target species safe.
Click here to watch a simple video tutorial for this type of rat trap (note: we know this isn’t the actual TRex trap but they don’t have an instructional video and we think this video is close enough).
Check your traps every couple of days until you’re getting results and the catch rate goes down, then check every 2-3 weeks. The more rats in the area the more checks you will need to do.