Acceptance of these terms and conditions
The Map Competition (the “Competition”) is run by the Predator Free NZ Trust (PFNZ). If you are contacted by PFNZ to notify you that you’ve won, but do not agree to these terms and conditions, you will not be able to redeem the Prize.
- To enter the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- You must be part of an established predator control community group/QEII Trust covenant holder/private land owner who is carrying out predator control. You may be asked to provide proof of any predator control undertaken.
- You must have a nominated bank account to receive the Prize money.
- Only one entry per community group is permitted. If more than one person per community group submits the form, only one entry will be counted towards the Prize.
- Kiwibank Predator Free Communities are not eligible to participate.
- PFNZ will transfer NZ$2,000 to the winners bank account.
- The money must be spent on at least one of the following things:
- Predator control hardware (traps, bait, etc.)
- Predator monitoring and outcomes; and/or
- Predator control network planning/support.
The Competition runs from 10:00 NZST 30 October 2017 to 11.59 NZST 19 November 2017 (the “Promotion Period).
How to enter
To automatically enter the draw to win the Prize, you must complete all sections of the online mapping form and submit this information before 19 November 2017. Only one community group per entry for the Competition period.
Winning entry and winner notification
A winner will be randomly drawn for the Competition on 24 November 2017 and notified via the email address registered on the online form. To accept the Prize, the winner must email email@example.com with their nominated bank account within 3 days of the initial notification. PFNZ reserves the right to draw another winner if the initial winner does not respond within 3 days of the initial notification. PFNZ’s decision regarding each winner is final.
PFNZ will seek the winner’s permission to use their name, photo and video on www.predatorfreenz.org, within email marketing and across PFNZ’s social media accounts. PFNZ will also remain in touch with the winning group to share their story of how the Prize money was spent.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, PFNZ shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any entrant or Prize winner (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages). PFNZ’s liability to any entrant or Prize winner will be limited in any circumstances to a maximum for all claims up to the value of the Prize.